This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Draftkings CSV exporting

As most of you guys are aware by now, Draftkings changed their policy to no longer allow 3rd party sites to directly import lineups effective as of today (1/29/2016). While we do not agree 100% with this decision, we will move forward with the alternative solution Draftkings now provides. The new solution is a little less convenient, but I think once you get the hang of it, its not too bad. We have tried to make it as easy as possible to get lineups from FC to DK.

The overview of the process looks like this:
1. After creating lineups on FC, click button to download file
2. On Draftkings, click upload file, and choose the file that was created in step 1.

Here is a more detailed tutorial:

1. Create lineups in FC as normal

2. Open the "Export Tools" option at the top of the created lineups

3. Either Select ALL lineups, or go through the individual lineups and select/unselect the lineups you want to keep.

4. Select the correct slate from the drop down menu.

5. Click "Download XX Lineups as CSV" button

6. Click the link "Upload file to Draftkings" (located under Download button) to open Draftkings in a new tab

7. On the left side, select the correct Sport and Slate

8. On the right side, click "UPLOAD CSV"

9. Select the file that was downloaded from step 5.

If you have any issues, please email support@fantasycruncher.com

Great job guys!

Now that the automatic export is banned, could you please make the "saved lineups" screen exportable in DK CSV format? I do a number of crunches based on different variables. I don't want to have to load multiple CSVs especially with NBA injury news happening at the last second. There isn't enough time.

Now that the automatic export is banned, could you please make the "saved lineups" screen exportable in DK CSV format? I do a number of crunches based on different variables. I don't want to have to load multiple CSVs especially with NBA injury news happening at the last second. There isn't enough time.

THis would be a great suggestion.

Yes, this will be coming I believe later this week.

Is anyone else having trouble with lineups not being applied to the draftking slate that was selected? I am only picking players for the late games but DK is applying them to the "all games" category.

Is anyone else having trouble with lineups not being applied to the draftking slate that was selected? I am only picking players for the late games but DK is applying them to the "all games" category.

When you export, you need to select the correct slate on FantasyCruncher. Then when you import, you need to select the matching slate on DK. If you are having issues please email support@fantasycruncher.com

I did the crunch and saved all of my lineups to my lineup tab. Can you please advise how you extract the CSV from my lineups tab. I do not see this as an option.

That isn't an available option. The My Lineups page was created before exporting to simply store lineups to visually inspect for later. That page has not been upgraded to include export.