This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Fanduel NBA Single Game

I’m back with another question/request for Fanduel’s single game contest ha.

Tonight they have a single game slate for NBA - the last game of the night. This is the second or third time they’ve put this out in the past week or so. I would love for fantasycrucher to jump on this and provide an optimizer for this type of slate going forward. It looks like one game contests will be here to stay for all sports.

We are working as fast as possible to get this up on the Cruncher. There are a couple of kinks that we need to work out but were not able to work on them the past two days with no one game slate on FanDuel.

Awesome news. Thank you!

We have added Fanduel Single game NBA support. Please consider this a beta version and let us know if you discover any issues or have any feedback. Currently the MVP used in the lineups will be the highest projected player (or whatever metric is used to calculate). This means that you cannot have duplicate lineups with just the MVP switched at the moment, which may or may not be desired. I think we will give it a little time and see how things go and then determine if we need to adjust moving forward.

Beta looks great! Runs really smoothly.

But here is some feedback: The table of the left side next to the crunches that shows quantity of players used and allows you to filter your crunch for players and show quantity of players by position seems off. It looks like it doesn't show you MVP and Utility and the quantity of players in the table is way off. Does that make sense?

Sample: I run 100 lineups with your projections, set at 2 unique players for tonight's final game. The table shows zero Booker and zero Aldridge in my crunch, even though I have plenty of them in my lineups at the MVP position. I have around 40 lineups with TJ Warren, but my table says I only have 7. Same with Josh Jackson - I have around 40 lineups with him, but it says zero.

It just makes it harder to see how much exposure I have to each player. Am I doing something wrong?

Another comment: When I upload my own projections, your site doesn't allow any decimals. It rounds it to a full number for each player when I go back to the crunch page.

Thanks for the feedback sixer03fan, both of those issues you pointed out are now corrected.