This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DK Communities Guidelines + crunch error

When I clicked crunch, it won't crunch and keeps giving me the DK communities guidelines. Only after searching for awhile I discovered that you now have to select the type of projections to use. Ok so that's fine I selected my own projections since I upload it. The next issue is I set max exposure to 15%. I didn't exclude anybody. Yet the cruncher won't even crunch more than 5 lineups. I use "each" as the crunch option. Did something change since yesterday or was there an update?

You not only have to set the projections you want to use but you also have to set the number of lineups you want to crunch.

Is this something new? I know it wasn't there yesterday.

Yes, it is new starting today and is something that DK requires.

i'm pretty sure for about 20 days straight, i'll have to hit "ok to the community guidelines" just out of habit instead of putting in a number and clicking crunchers projections on the tab.
any way we can get a default back to 3 lineups from cruncher like it was, by hitting a screen that says we really don't think you guys are snake oil salesmen and entering our name is like our signature saying we understand?

While we would love for you to be able to do that this is something DK requires.