This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA pre-season / NHL

Was just curious if NBA preseason was going to be available for the Sat slate or in general? Any idea when NHL will be up for opening slate? Thanks!

We will get NBA preseason up tomorrow (Friday 9/29/2017), it will not have actual projections, but will allow for uploading your own.

NHL will be up early next week, likely Tuesday.

is NHL still looking likely for Tuesday? With the ETA being so close to the first slate would simply like to plan accordingly.

We will have NHL up some time today.

Is it possible for you guys to get last years NBA Preseason data back up? Whenever I try to access it, I get a blank page.

It should now be accessible.

I think October 8th is when we first started supporting preseason last year. If memory serves me correctly, last year was the first year that DK/FD had preseason NBA.

Just take guys that are expected to play the most minutes lol.

Is there any reason NHL isn't up yet? Anyway to just get it up even if the projections might be holding it up please? Haha I'm just getting antsy and want to start getting used to how NHL works. Hoping it can be up tonight, thanks!

Just take guys that are expected to play the most minutes lol.

Is there any reason NHL isn't up yet? Anyway to just get it up even if the projections might be holding it up please? Haha I'm just getting antsy and want to start getting used to how NHL works. Hoping it can be up tonight, thanks!

We are working through automation processes, it will be up tonight.

@elementasrat I get trying to look at last years data to try to find an edge but this season the data is really useless as the NBA switched the way their schedule works. The NBA reduced the number of preseason games from 8 or 6 depending on the team to 4 games and also shortened training camps. In years past NBA teams were able to treat preseason games as glorified scrimmages but that really is not the case this season. If you really want to find an edge in preseason basketball the best thing to do is follow the beat writers for each team and get a sense of what minutes players are going to see.

Still some work to polish up, but NHL is now live on the site.