This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Crunch an ROI?

If you have the data, it would be wild to run a set number of lineups through Fantasy Cruncher and see what my ROI would have been had I entered all of those lineups in a particular GPP.

I realize two things:

1. While you might have top level data like cutline, etc, you probably don't have the individual thresholds for where cash returns changes within the entire pool.

2. I realize actually entering all of these lineups would skew results different than what actually occured.

Still, it would be fun, totally addicting, and very instructive to see ROI for different projection approaches.

I agree that this could be fun. The only time I did this, I did it manually for 25 lineups in basketball. I like to look to see if I had entered 150 lineups in the milly maker to see how my ROI would change. I normally just toggle back and forth from DK and FC and run different projections on Monday to see what I did right/wrong.

bump

@theotherdave - is this possible?

bump

I've started doing this manually in spreadsheet and it's not only fun and addicting, but helpful to figure out if my strategies are working. Possible to do?

It might be possible, but there are some intermediate steps that need to be done to rewind to be able to re-load crunches that were performed on cruncher (something we're working on). Once we get that done, we look at our options in terms of analyzing lineup performance.