This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Huge shout out to FC!!!

Just wanted to send a big thank you to the FC staff. Had my most profitable night last night using this tool! I tried posting a picture but cant figure out how to do it....

But I finished 5th in the NBA 13k Dribbler for $150 ($1 entry) and 1st in 3k NHL One Timer (also $1 entry) for $300! Both lineups I used were built on core players I liked and then ran the FC tool. I don't know what people expect from this site, it's not going to give you winning lineups every single night that are just plug and play. This tool is for research, you still have to get lucky.

I'll be the first one to tell you that I am no fantasy expert or pro. Before last night I was up net $80 in two years on fanduel. If Id did this for a full time living I'd be on the streets!

Good luck to everyone on future contests and keep up the solid work FC staff!

-Jay

great job

Nice, Congrats!

Yay, what was your nhl lineup?

Yay, what was your nhl lineup?

Brandon Saad
Mike Hoffman
Marian Hossa
Bobby Ryan
Ryan Getzlaf
Sean Monahan
Erik Karlsoon
Cody Franson
Michael Hutchinson

I think I locked in Hutchinson (who was in most of FC lineups anyway), Monahan and Getzlaf. Total points was 59.1.

Congrats, thats awesome! I'm trying to learn some NHL and play more games (with the help of FC). I'd definitely have little to no idea what I was doing in NHL without it, lol.