This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Groups Enhancement Request

Regarding groups - I love this feature and during NFL a couple of times I built groups called "Punt WR", "Punt RB", etc. and would put 4-12 guys in there. However, it would be great if we could build these the same way we build the player pools. Instead of going to the groups section and having to type out names it would be much easier and more effective to just select the players from the player pool list much like creating the player pools.

Another thing that would be helpful is having some persistent (saved) groups as well even if limited to a certain number. I could then use the same groups and just adjust the player pool weekly instead of starting over each week. I could see the same use in NBA with groups called PG High, PG Mid, PG Low and at the other positions based on how I want to categorize players. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carlos

Hi Carlos, point #1: we already can do that. The select "all/none" checkbox has an option "add selected to group" so you can add players directly from your player pool table.

Point #2: we're working on it.