This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL stacking question

How do I stack QB with at most 1 WR/TE from different team. (not opposing team)

This way I can not get a lineup with a QB from one team and 2 WR/TE from a different team. I noticed yesterday I had Carr with Boldin and Ebron and Palmer with Boldin and Ebron in a few lineups. I would like to make sure if 2 receivers are in a lineup, it always has their QB

So, are you trying to stack QB with at least 2 WR/TE from same team? Or is it something different?

So, are you trying to stack QB with at least 2 WR/TE from same team? Or is it something different?

I think he's asking the same thing I asked a while ago. See post #9 https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6592#p6592

The ways around this are pretty cumbersome. 1. Make groups to phase out certain combinations. or 2. Set all teams to max of 1 player except stacked team, run, then change stacked team, run some more, change team, repeat etc.

If you're trying to avoid two receivers/TE on the same team you can do that with the position stack "WR with at most 0 WR/TE same team"

But if you want an exception, that's going to be tough. I'm not sure if there's a way to do it easily with our current system.

What I want to avoid is 2 receivers from the same team without their QB. IE if 2 Pass catchers from same team, then always stack QB

I only use 1 stacking rule (Qb + 1WR from same team). If I solve for 50 lineups for a GPP, having lineups similar to #1 are what I want to avoid. If 2 pass catchers are so valuable that they go in a lineup on their own, then that lineup should have their QB to take advantage of the QB-Pass catcher correlation.

Without this rule, If the 2 players go off, I miss out on the Stafford's upside. If they do terrible I have wasted Palmer's upside. Yesterday had 40% of my lineups like this and noticed with 15 mins left to lock. It was pretty hectic trying to fix manually and only cashed by somehow having 0% exposure to Saints offense.

== #1 Lineup ==
QB Carson Palmer
RB Jordan Howard
RB Melvin Gordon
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Pierre Garcon
WR Anquan Boldin
TE Eric Ebron
FLEX David Johnson
DST Steelers

== #2 Lineup ==
QB Matthew Stafford
RB Jordan Howard
RB Melvin Gordon
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Chris Conley
TE Eric Ebron
FLEX David Johnson
DST Cardinals

Any other suggestions to get around this?

I'll try one more time to explain this issue.

Today I am getting Allen Robinson & Marqise Lee in a bunch of lineups. I'd like to make a rule: If 2 WR from same team, then Lineup must also include that team QB.

If exclude bortles from the player pool, I don't want to see any lineups with 2 JAX WRs.

Hope this clarifies

I agree. There should be a rule like "no 2 skill players from the same team without their QB included" or something...