This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Tweak settings to give better lineups?

Hi all,

New user here! For NBA, is there a way to adjust the settings, criteria (on left side) on FC to construct a more consistent, high floor lineup for cash games and then, on the flip side, a way to adjust to construct a more risky, high ceiling lineup for tournaments? I know the optimal line up gives you the highest possible score, so my question is more focused on the less risky, high floor part.

Thanks!

Hi all,

New user here! For NBA, is there a way to adjust the settings, criteria (on left side) on FC to construct a more consistent, high floor lineup for cash games and then, on the flip side, a way to adjust to construct a more risky, high ceiling lineup for tournaments? I know the optimal line up gives you the highest possible score, so my question is more focused on the less risky, high floor part.

Thanks!

There is a drop down menu right below the sliders that allows you to optimize by floors/ceilings.

Thanks, phillyCHEEEEEZ. Still trying to get used to the tool. Should have noticed that!

Although that's available, keep in mind that floor and ceiling are currently the absolute best scores the players have attained this season. The likelihood of an entire lineup achieving their floor or ceiling is highly improbable. The better alternative is to edit each projection to what YOU think is a good floor or ceiling and just optimize by the new projections. Another alternative would be to lock in a good portion of players which you have a good feeling for, then optimize for the remaining spots. If you don't like what you see, just edit and re-optimize.