This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: My lineups

When viewing your lineups in 'my lineups' after the day is complete, it lists the Avg, Proj, Salary of the players...it would be nice if the Actual scores were added to them when they're completed. As I look today at my NFL Wk 14 lineups, I do see an extra area added on, and I'm assuming that's what will be added there but just in case it isn't, I would definitely like to see Actual pts added to the lineups. And maybe another box or 2 that we could enter the winnings or profits we had with the lineup and the win/loss record of it.
Also to differentiate the lineups that are saved into 'my lineups' it would be nice if we could edit the Title area and label it as we see fit. IE First lineup, High Risk lineup, $100 dollar lineup, 10 Entry lineup, etc.
Definitely a fan of what you're doing here, and looking forward to it getting even better in the future.
Happy I stumbled upon it.

That'd be pretty lovely. Excellent idea, MEAT!

Yes, this is something high on my list of things to do. I am planning on devoting some time to tweak the entire saved lineups section including adding the actual numbers. I know I may not want to play all the lineups I save, but it would be nice to know what they would have scored if I would have played them.

Agree totally, love what you're doing here. Keep up the great work.