This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Stacking QB with WR

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a lineup with a stack of QB with 1 WR from the same team...but for some reason whenever I create the stacking rule it keeps making lineups with no stacks at all. It was working perfectly the day before, maybe there's a bug somewhere?

Thanks.
Jas
PS: Sorry if this is not the right place for this post!

One issue with the stacking rule, it will look for available positions and try to meet that rule, but because we have some code in place as to not break the calculation if you are missing the positional players this could be the outcome. Take the following example to illustrate:

Lock in Carson Palmer.
Uncheck all Arizona WRs from your pool.
Make a rule stacking QB with WR.

This will produce lineups with Carson Palmer, but without any WRs. This is by design, simply because we do not want people creating rules and becoming frustrated when the lineups will not produce. As long as the QBs that are in your pool have the coordinating positions it should work.

After giving this some more thought. I think you are right, this should work as intended. I think I have a solution that I will try to implement tonight that should fix this issue.

Great thanks for all your work, much appreciated!