This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Anyone on the site Victiv?

I was checking the site out and decided to create an account. They give you three chances to beat their computer, I won using a lineup created from this site! Each time you win they give you a $5 ticket so you can join a real money game without depositing a dime. I also notice that there are many guaranteed tournaments running tonight that are not even close to being filled.

Does anyone have any experience with this site? If these tourneys do not fill, they still have to abide by the payouts, since they are guaranteed. Could be an opportunity to better your chances to win cash. For example, there is a $25 NHL guaranteed Tournament running tonight that only has 1 person in it so far. Would like to hear from anyone on site if these tourneys end up filling up later in the day.

Link to the site is https://www.victiv.com/r/snofvex5tm

They tend to fill every tourney (Or come close)...usually 10 min before game time.

There are some overlay spots, just depends on the tourney...keep an eye out.

Good site and fast on payouts.

We just added partial Vicitv NBA support to FC. They have a unique feature with their "substitute" player From Victiv's site :

The substitute position will be the final spot you roster on your fantasy basketball team. Substitute players can be selected from any player in the pool that has a $5,000 salary or less. When selecting your substitute player, their salary will not count against your overall salary cap — the substitute position operates completely independently.
Once the games tip-off, your substitute player will only be used if he outscores any other player on your team. Your team score will be determined by the 8 highest scoring players out of your 9 man roster. You will be able to monitor which of your players isn’t counting towards your overall team score (the lowest scorer of your 9 rostered players) based on which row is greyed out in our “Dashboard Contests” pages.

We are still working out the details of how to optimize for this position. Currently you would need to add in a substitute player manually.

The substitute player is unique. No risk and can be extremely high reward. So, if I'm reading this correctly, the substitute player can replace any 1 of the 8 guys in your "lineup"? So if my substitute was a guard and he outscored my center, my final roster which the points will be calculated off of would basically include 3 guards and no center, correct? If i ever come across a player priced 5,000 or below that I love and would be in my starting lineup anyway, i would plug them into the substitute position and then just draft a guy that's priced at 2,000. At the end of the day the my lineup will be made using the $5,000 substitute instead of the $2,000 dollar guy basically given me an additional $3,000 over the cap.

I'm interested to see what you guys come up with for a optimizer solution.