This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Am I reading the tables incorrectly for NHL? [FIXED]

Hi there!

When I'm looking at Lineup Rewind and crunch the (for example) 3 best teams based on actual score, the numbers don't sync up with the Actual Score and Actual Val columns (shaded in green).

For example, Alex Tanguay ($2,500 on DK) scored 5 points last night (1 G, 4 SOG). It lists his Actual Score as 4.6 in the "Calculate Best Teams" section, but when I click on his name, it lists 5 points.

Marian Gaborik's actual: 6.2 (in the "Best Teams" section), 7.4 (in the green-shaded section), and 5.5 (on his individual page) These gaps are confusing to me.

Another example: Mark Streit scored 8 points last night, but his Actual Score is listed as 10.4.

Basically, I want comfort knowing that I am still literate and not missing something completely obvious (e.g., FanDuel scores are accidentally being imported, and that's what he scored on FD last night -- I'm only on DK so I wouldn't know). Sorry for the hassle, but thank you in advance for your tutelage!

EDIT: thanks for all the hard work that goes into this. Sometimes the projections are a bit wild for hockey, but it must be due to the insane day-to-day variance.

I believe you are right. I am looking into this right now. As I am not a hockey guy, I think I just missed this and definitely derped something.

You were 100% correct in your assessment as well, I was pulling in Fanduel actual scores. This has been corrected. Thank you for finding this error.

Ha, no worries, I appreciate all your hard work and attention to this -- cheers!