This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: late updates on FD NBA

Thank you so much for the more frequent updates... The Crowder update looks like it is going to make me some serious cash tonight! Thanks a bunch guys!!! Great work!

Absolutely. That update caught me totally off guard. I reworked those lineups quick, and MAYBE beat the lock by 30 seconds. Fantastic work by these guys.

Just FYI, right now these last minute updates are done by hand, either by me or Oreo (I'll take credit for Crowder ;)). Until we can get a more reliable way to do this, don't be afraid to take the initiative and just give the appropriate players a friendly boost

What if you add an option for members to submit player update requests. Crowdsourcing may save the admins time updating players.

I'm not so sure about that. There might be some intentional sabotage if we did something like that. This is a competitive arena and it is in everyone's best interest that your opponents get bad information. If you want to bounce ideas back and forth, you can use this forum, find people you think are trustworthy and smart and just discuss lineups with them. I regularly talk to my group of friends as well as Oreo and we end up with different lineups but it makes it less likely that I overlook a player.