This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Sortable Lineups

Hello,

I think a great feature would be to make your generated lineups sortable, like your player pool already is now. Preferably by Player Name alphabetically, at least. Currently, I think right now your generated lineups are locked in by highest projection.

The goal would be to have the ability to quickly identify duplicate lineups if you're creating different sets of generated lineups using different projections. Currently, if you have two lineups in Fanduel with the same players, just in different order, they will not show up as duplicate entries. They will look like unique lineups.

Example Problem - If Lineup 1 looks like: Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C... And Lineup 2 looks like: Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C... They won't show up as the same lineup in Fanduel even though they have the exact same players. This is problematic for people who wish to avoid having duplicate entries.

Example Solution - If you could sort the generated lineups by player name (within the confines of each player's position), both generated lineups would show Chris Paul first, then Russell Westbrook. The lineups would then show up as duplicate entries on Fanduel, so people can quickly identify them and delete (for those who prefer unique lineups).

^Of course, this could be as much a Fanduel issue as it is a FantasyCruncher issue. Perhaps, ideally, Fanduel should fix this problem themselves, but it would be very helpful if it is something you can do in a future version.

Thanks!

We are working on a substantial update that should address this issue somewhat. Hoping to have it out later this week. Stay Tuned!

Sounds great. Thanks!

Hey,

Wanted to bring this up again. I love the recent update, but it doesn't seem like this was touched on. Is this something you're still considering?

Yes, it was something I was hoping to include in the previous update. I knew of all the changes we were making with the lineups produced, so I thought we would get a chance to squeeze it in with the others but we ran out of time and wanted to get the updates pushed out. It is very high on my to do list and will be out soon.

That sounds great. Thanks for the update! Will be a huge help.