This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Logistics of entering 50 lineups.

Got my bank roll up to a point I can experiment with high volume LU mostly in 1/4 arcades. Biggest issue I have is finding the most efficient way to enter 50 lineups close enough to lock so that relevant injuries and minutes are taken into account.

I have tried 2 ways.

1. Reserve 50 spots early in the day and then around 645 imprt my final CSV and hope I can either export to contests in time or edit/import if I am in multiple contests. This is dicey at best. I have wasted 60% of my entries because I easily lost track and was unable to get them all in before lock. Nothing worse than seeing LIVE and knowing 30/50 didn't make it.

2. Enter 0 contests and keep an eye on 1/4 arcades until they are almost full. This allows me to quickly export 50 and then simply use enter all lineups from the lobby. The flaw with this !method is contest may fill forcing me to push my lineups around 615 to 630 leaving 1/2 an hour for me to pray no major injury news or player resting news comes up. For turbo and late this strategy is very good due to the timing of news and the fact contests are still open.

What are other FC users doing for their multi lineup entry methods? If anyone has any ideas (good or bad) please post.

With the new edit feature, things should be much more easy. Just enter 1 dummy lineup. Then upload your new lineups near game time. (or enter 50 and over-write later when something changes.).

Yes!

I tried it out yesterday and it worked great. It was very strange not having anything to do from 6:30p to 7:00p. I am usually at my computer sweating out how to enter 50 lineups into 2 or 3 contests without loosing track.

ocd can u shed a little more light on this process. So I can just enter 1 lineup 50 times into one contest then when I upload my 50 lineups how do export all of them into that one contest? Do i have to select it one by one or is there a quicker way?

ON draftkings if you go to the "My Lineups" page, there is a new button called "edit lineups"

Basically this allows you to download a CSV with all your contests. If you have 1 lineup entered 50 times, the DKEntries.csv will show 50 contests with the same lineup. If you just have 50 reservations, it will show the 50 contests with blank lineups.

In fantasy cruncher, make your 50 lineups. Choose the correct contest time (this part is important to avoid errors) Then export your 50 lineups to CSV.

Open the new csv with 50 lineups and copy then paste these lineups into DKEntries.csv.

Back to Edit lineups page on draftkings. Choose upload lineups and it will upload and replace your existing linueps with the ones from Fantasy cruncher.

Here is the link to the offical documentation with pictures.

http://goo.gl/lXsR9U

awesome thanks man!!!