This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Injuries, player notes, etc

I brought this up months ago and I really hope this will get addressed as I'm sure it is affecting everyone who uses FC. I play NBA, NFL and NHL. Some of these issues might be particular to a certain sport, but I tend to find these across all sports I play.

1) Why are there players on IR in my player pool every day? NHL Jeremy Welsh hasn't played since November. And why is he getting assigned a value of .10? There's a bunch of players projected to have 0 points yet are assigned a value of .20. I don't understand it. Would be nice if this was cleaned up so I have less to deal with each day.

2) Whereas guys on IR are staying in my player pool everyday, other guys that are last minute scratches or are out injured for the evening are often not even listed in the player pool. For example, I have a player pool of 150 players and I do all of my exposures and thumbs up/down to prepare for later when I want to create the lineups. An hour later I click refresh on my browser and my player pool is now down to 148. What happened? Where did two of my players go? How do I even know what two players they were? How can I make adjustments with no knowledge of what happened?

3) Breaking news - No icon to show there are player notes. Sometimes I see you recently put in a note stating a player is going to be out when the game starts in 15 minutes, but it's just because of dumb luck that I happened to click on him to see this note. Why can't there be a little picture of a note like other sites? Then when there is recent or breaking news you just highlight the little note icon so that we know. Sometimes you remove a player altogether from the pool when injured and sometimes you leave him in the player pool with a note that none of us know is there, so it's impossible to rely on.

4) Injury status - "Probable", "Questionable", "Doubtful", and "Out" next to each player's name would be appreciated. Create a separate tab that lists the players who are "out" instead of just erasing them from the player pool without us having any clue as to who or why players are suddenly missing. This would also take care of the guys on IR as they would be under this tab as well. When a player goes from probable, questionable or doubtful to now "out", my example player pool from earlier in this post would still go from 150 players to 148 players, but those two missing players would now be under the "Out" tab and have a highlighted player note so I can easily see what happened instead of panicking, scrambling, searching other sites and not being able to make adjustments in time, which in turn costs me money (yes, this has happened many times to me on FC).

I like FC, but I really need/want/expect/deserve to see these issues addressed to help maximize my opportunities to win. After all, that's why I pay the monthly fee. Although I do see minor updates and improvements here and there, most of them are trivial compared to these player issues that are HUGE. Please help!! We need your help to give us the best chance to win!! Thank you.

Any reason why this won't be addressed again?

I see responses to other people's posts from FC, but I guess they have no interest in addressing this :(