This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Hot/Cold indicator

anyway to show say a flame/snowflake if a player has been hot or cold? i'd suggest someone as hot if they hit value 3-5 days in a row. if they've been very hot maybe two flames?

This is a very very good idea. I support it as well

We discussed this internally a while back, maybe close to a year ago, but never implemented it. I will add it back to my list of things to address in the next few weeks.

Another option would be to tie the color-coding to 5x value (using today's salary). The problem with the above suggestion (no offense to bellsofwar3) is if your 40 FP player costs $11k then GREEN really isn't so great (not even 4x). I'm guessing most of us use GREEN in our spreadsheets to indicate good stats (minutes, value, whatever). If the player logs color-coded based on ideal base value of 5x it would be quite easy to see how often a player reaches that value.

I'd suggest bright green for 5x, light green for 4x, yellow for <4x, and red for <3x.

I posted that suggestion in another thread related to this idea.

Another option would be to tie the color-coding to 5x value (using today's salary). The problem with the above suggestion (no offense to bellsofwar3) is if your 40 FP player costs $11k then GREEN really isn't so great (not even 4x). I'm guessing most of us use GREEN in our spreadsheets to indicate good stats (minutes, value, whatever). If the player logs color-coded based on ideal base value of 5x it would be quite easy to see how often a player reaches that value.

I'd suggest bright green for 5x, light green for 4x, yellow for <4x, and red for <3x.

I posted that suggestion in another thread related to this idea.[/quote]

Thats probably why we discussed it :-)

I posted that suggestion in another thread related to this idea.[/quote]

haha, i remember. that was my other thread.

what i'm suggesting is slightly more advanced. i love your idea now that i understand btw.

my idea would be this, when we "crunch" line ups, next to the players name on that line up screen we'd see the flame/snow flake.

something like this i'd like a quick glance without having to click the names. but one or both would be great.