This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DraftKings Multiple Lineup Dilema

So I uploaded my crunches to DraftKings then decided to tweak some of my players, which left me with a bunch of lineups on the My Lineups tab I didn't want to use. DK support was of no help "Oh they will be deleted after the contest starts" Duh! That's not gonna help.

I couldn't find a way to identify them, and the didn't seem to be in order when I went to bulk enter them in the PGA contest.

My work around, I created a dummy lineup and then went through all the other lineups importing the bulk lineup, now I'm left with one lineup I won't enter and I can reupload my lineups and pick all but the dummy to enter.

Just wanted to share. I'm sure some of you already knew this and others may have a better way, but I'm back to where I need to be.

It's like they constantly need to change things so the full time players can keep an edge.

MLC

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I resort to keeping track of the time stamp at the bottom (Last Edit: 02/24/2016 1:40 pm EST) and also taking screen shots so that I can compare after uploading lineups.

Its to the point now where I just dont have the patience and instead of entering 20+ even on a large slate I just do 6 and say F-it, they better be the best 6 :)

MLC, Read on to learn my one simple trick, DK hates me! :-)

One of the things you can do to remove any lineup completely, including the one you merged everyone into, is you can enter that lineup into a contest (can be a free one) , then you go to the My Contest tab and click edit next to the lineup. From there you can remove the entry from the contest and as long as you dont have the same lineup in any other contests, it will remove the lineup from your my lineups section completely. Not sure if you were aware of this or not, but if you were I'm sure this may help others.

Sweet! another good way!!! I didn't know that. Thinks for the tip! They are probably working on hating me too, if they don't already.

I realized after I uploaded my new crunches I could also have imported any of the other lineups into my dummy lineup to make that one go away.

I'm shocked how hard it is to use DK. And shocked how arrogant and disrespectful their support is.

Good tip theOtherDave. I hate the DK interface, you'd think they'd want to make it as easy as possible for us high-volume users to manage our entries, but somehow it's like they don't want me to play 100+ lineups...