This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA issue

Just tried to do some lineups for tonight's draftkings 8pm turbo contest. I'm getting multiple lineups with no one in the flex position.

Do you know what causes it to break? I think refreshing fixes the issue but did you change any of the advanced options?

I am looking into this bug now. For now if you want to avoid it, the issue is caused by forcing a position in the flex, if you do not change those settings you will not get this issue. I am looking into the fix now.

One thing I did do when the bug happened was to change the flex to only allow PG, PF or C. It happened when I did that, and again when i changed it back to include all positions.

After I did the post I closed the browser, opened it back up, went back to the site and ran it and I had no problem that time.

One thing I did do when the bug happened was to change the flex to only allow PG, PF or C. It happened when I did that, and again when i changed it back to include all positions.

After I did the post I closed the browser, opened it back up, went back to the site and ran it and I had no problem that time.

That makes sense. The logic behind the flex positions is pretty convoluted, but I think I have narrowed down where the issue is coming from. I am hoping to get a fix pushed out tonight that will prevent this from happening.

I believe I have found the bug and have fixed the issue. Can you please test it out on your end and let me know if you see any issues. It was with the FLEX position, so go and change it to whatever you want to in advanced settings, and it *should all work correctly now.

Still doing the same thing. I went in and clicked on removing SG and SF from the flex and I'm simply not getting a player listed in the flex spot. Only did 5 lineups. All 5 for draftkings had the 7 players listed instead of 8.