This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DK csv upload error - FIXED

I am getting the following when trying to upload CSV lineups to DK (Honestly this sucks so much I may have to switch to FD :)

Upload Lineups UPLOAD CSV
FILE ERROR

Empty file.

I looked at the CSV compared to the one from DK and apart from the full players list on the right. There are no differences. Any ideas whats going on?

Thanks

Update:

I copied the pos/playername table from the FC csv and pasted into the downloaded template from DK and it works now.

SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED: 1/1 View Lineups

Your uploaded lineups will be compatible with NBA contests having a Jan 29th 7:30pm EST (9 Games) start time.

Row #2
Reggie Jackson, Dion Waiters, Nicolas Batum, Josh Smith, Brook Lopez, Patrick Beverley, Serge Ibaka, Russell Westbrook
ERRORS: 0

The issue is with exporting 1 lineup. DK will report an empty file if you try to export a single lineup. I am looking for a fix for this now.

To reproduce this error, create a csv wtih 1 lineup and try to upload, it will fail. Open the CSV file in excel and copy and paste the lineup to line 2 as well, then upload to DK. It will upload the first team, and fail on the second due to it being a duplicate.

I have found the fix for this and will push it out later this evening. It is simply adding a blank line at the end of the file.

This is now fixed.

Oh man ... it was pretty hectic before lock this evening. This new policy will take some getting used to. Thanks for all the quick fixes.

I did want to add...

The ability to download lineups from multiple tabs would be nice. I often run different tabs with specific locks or exclusions and quickly upload them before lock.

Oh man ... it was pretty hectic before lock this evening. This new policy will take some getting used to. Thanks for all the quick fixes.

I did want to add...

The ability to download lineups from multiple tabs would be nice. I often run different tabs with specific locks or exclusions and quickly upload them before lock.

You can already download lineups from multiple tabs, do you mean the ability to download a single CSV with lineups from all the tabs combined?

Dunno if this on my side, but when I created the csv, only a few players[Curry and Tucker] had Player ID numbers, the rest was empty. DK said error, When trying to upload it. 50 player field. I don't really wanna have to reedit the csv file to add the id's. Thanks, and let me know if somehow I'm screwing this up.

You can already download lineups from multiple tabs, do you mean the ability to download a single CSV with lineups from all the tabs combined?

Yes that is correct. A single CSV file with lineups from multple tabs.

Thanks!

I think someone mentioned a CSV from saved lineups page. That would work just as well for me if it is easier to implement.

Dunno if this on my side, but when I created the csv, only a few players[Curry and Tucker] had Player ID numbers, the rest was empty. DK said error, When trying to upload it. 50 player field. I don't really wanna have to reedit the csv file to add the id's. Thanks, and let me know if somehow I'm screwing this up.

Please email support@fantasycruncher.com if you have any issues like this in the future.