This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: "Forcing" a player in a position.

I THINK I saw somewhere that line ups are being built for sites with flex, i.e. dk and yahoo, where earlier games are getting positions for starting spots i.e. pg, sg, sf, pf and c will get earlier games leaving g, f and flex with players in later games for adjustments should anything happen, providing more flexibility. IF this is the case, what wound up happening yesterday is the line up shot out stoudemire at F and his game was early so he was locked in.

What I propose is a feature where I could "lock" Stoudemire in "F" and all line ups have that when I rerun FC after tip off. I had to configure FC to get my results and it took a few minutes. Just wondering if this is possible.

The players from late games are put into the flex positions whenever possible to give the maximum benefit of late swapping. There was an issue prior where this was not working in Firefox due to a javascript difference in the way date/time is handled but it has been fixed.

but my question, if i need to run FC again after tip off and i "lock" amare i need him to ALWAYS show up in "F" if he's already been locked there. otherwise it'll move him to PF and it provide an unusable line up. does this make sense?

I know what you mean and have the same issue after lineup lock when re-crunching. It would be nice to be able to in addition to player lock, have some type of roster spot lock where I can lock someone in the utility and thats where they stay.

I see what you mean in that circumstance. That may be something I can add in. I will take a look a little closer and see if I can find a solution to this problem.