This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Offensive player vs. goalie glitch

I got a lineup created today (at least 1) with a player and opposing goalie in it, even though that parameter was set to zero... please check on this glitch if you have time. It could be because it was a defenseman vs. a goalie. This may have happened before, but I make a lot of lineups and simply can't check them all for this... I just happened to catch it today. Thanks

Can you tell me the specific player and goalie and I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks Dave, it was Kris Letang vs. Cam Ward

I was able to reproduce that error in lineup-rewind, which was missing a block of code that sets up the goalies vs offensive players. I added the correct code to lineup-rewind and the problem is solved there. I do not see this problem existing in lineup-cruncher, I can give a defensive player a projection of 100, and the opposing goalie a projection of 100 and they will not be put together unless allowed through the advanced options. If you notice this happen again please let me know and I will check it out, but I believe the issue is resolved.

Appreciate your responsiveness and hard work. Thank you