This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Draymond Green Missing from today and the 11th

Am I missing something? I do not see Draymond listed at all in FC for today or the 11th.

according to rotoworld:

Draymond Green (rest) will not play on Wednesday vs. the Nuggets as expected.
Green said that he is "pretty beat up", but he is the only Warrior who will rest Wednesday, meaning Shaun Livingston and Andre Iguodala will play. The Wizards could go with Harrison Barnes at the four, or they could go with a more traditional lineup with Marreese Speights next to Andrew Bogut. It's possible that Green could rest on Thursday vs. the Lakers as well, but coach Luke Walton hasn't revealed his plans just yet. As for Green, he wouldn't rule himself out for Thursday.

I know he is out. Does that mean he doesnt show up in FC at all? He is not / was not listed on the 11th either, when he tripple-doubled.

Maybe im missing something on the interface. Im in ALL players. I dont see him in any of the tabs.

He was on mine for the 11th.

It was explained to me. In My Profile >> Settings. There is a threshold for who shows up or not. My projections had Draymond out earlier in the day, so my zero forced him out of the interface that day.