This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Missing players

I've had success adding some players not included in the player pool but not others through the player manager...any rhyme or reason to this (am I doing something wrong)?

Its hard to say without seeing what you are doing exactly. If you can give some examples of failed players, that could help. You can also email in a spreadsheet to support@fantasycruncher.com with your players and projections and we can take a look and see what is failing.

Pierre Thomas in this instance. It seems like a majority of the time the player manager will add the players to the player pool and they will be used in the lineup cruncher but there have been a few times it seems to refuse to update. I always just enter the info manually right on the player manager screen as opposed to importing a file through the player manager routine.

Thanks for the help.

It looks like we were actually missing Pierre Thomas's salary on Draftkings, I am going to assume that is where you were trying to upload and is what caused the issue. If you find any players like this in the future, just email us at support@fantasycruncher.com and we will get it corrected right away.

Where are all the tight ends for today's games? For Fanduel