This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: My NBA research strategy work or too soon to tell?

Used this site the last few nights, and i created a strategy. I use Projections from this site and five other sites and average them and put them in "my projections" now if the average is less than FC so be it. But if the average is more I either give it a 1-3 thumbs up or lock it in. I do this for all my players that I have interest in. And the last few nights I have tripled my investments ( DK Large GPPS only use around 5-10 teams) 80% off my teams have cashed sense I have been doing this. Yeah it is tedious but seems worth it so far. (Last night got to 38th place on 250k gpp on DK.) my best by far, so what do you guys think? any tips? am I on the Right track?

NBA scoring has been crazy last 7 days (We had top scores above 400 one night and 300 last night)

Your idea sounds like it's something that works for you, but give it a sample size of 50 days and see how you are sitting.

Let me know how it's working.

Good luck!

I certainly think its quite time consuming to average out projections from 5 different sources. I typically play GPP only and limited entry. I am certainly looking for an edge, and I thought I was going to find it here, but tbh there really isnt much in the wake of offerings. Projections and an optimizer is pretty much it. I have not had any success on here yet and I am a Grinder with several years experience and big hits in baseball and football. Highest finish in NBA is 8th overall. Anyone else have any advice?

Excel and web query makes averaging multiple sites much easier. I am able to pull down data aggregate based on weights i choose for each sites projections and upload to player manager to solve for lineups.