This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Rough day yesterday

So I switched from NFL to NBA last week. Played my first 5 NBA line-ups on Wednesday evening... all DraftKings Double-ups. I found three main players I locked in, liked the players with favorable match-ups and let FC do the rest. I cashed all three! Finished in the top 10 in all five 100 entry contests! I repeated the same procedure Thursday, cashed all 5 again! Friday, got my butt handed to me and again yesterday. So I used FC rewind and found 6 out or 8 of my players in all 3 of my line-ups missed their FC projections pretty big. I realize projections are just that but what can I do to try to minimize this?

It happens...no matter the sport. One thing you might want to consider is to look at the players floor....I tend to take that into consideration along with the Consistency rating. But at the end of the day....there's always a possibility of a dud.

Bankroll management.

Play 100 days then review.

It happens...no matter the sport. One thing you might want to consider is to look at the players floor....I tend to take that into consideration along with the Consistency rating. But at the end of the day....there's always a possibility of a dud.

I started paying more attention to the consistency rating last night... won 4 out of 5!

Bankroll management.

Play 100 days then review.

this is probably the best advice ever written on here.
all you football players need to wait maybe 5 years to analyze what works at 20 contests a season.
my best baseball system won 63.5 percent of it's 50/50's (playing every night all season long) but still had a string of 7 nights in a row without cashing.
if you're just getting started and have 5 winning nights in a row, don't forget what goes up must come down.