This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: First time using... Will be cancelling

Lmmfao this is what happens the fist time using fantasy cruncher! I will def. Be cancelling. Lol 29.99 a month... What a JOKE!

Out of 12 contests entered... I'm the bottom of the pack. Damn near last. Lol great product here.

just so you know, i don't work for them, i just love the product.
please let some of us fans of this product know what site you play on and what sport you're playing.
we'll keep using the product that we love and we'll invite you to play head to heads against us.
this is a tool to use like a hammer pounding nails.
some people use it like a hammer trying to polish a glass window.
let us know about those head to heads... we'll bring the hammers.

Another person who just takes a lineup and submits it without doing any research!!!!

This is just a tool sir!!! Stop being lazy!!

Buddy if you're on tilt, mix things up. FC is great for making a bunch of GPP lineups and entering them easily. That's a good way to get your feet wet with this tool... In the future you could grab projections from multiple sources (including FC), average them, and then enter them here as "my projections".

you could grab projections from multiple sources (including FC), average them, and then enter them here as "my projections".

Hit the nail right on the head! :)

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh and upset lmao... I guess I'm still learning! It just seems that I win more when I play what I know as to what is projected! I don't know... Tips are welcome!

How should i go about "grabbing" projections from numberfire and rotogrinders EASILY? i tried using a spreadsheet but cant get the correct coding down. if i could just do that, i'd be ok...thanks.

what I do is if lots of sites or projections like certain players, I give them several thumbs up or just out and out lock them.

well, fantasy cruncher pounded some nails on draftkings in basketball last night 11/2/15.
my #1 system scored 297.75 points and system #2 scored 295.50
that cashed every 50/50 i was in and would've cashed all triple ups i'd have played (but i didn't)
how does that score stack up in other contests?
rotogrinders has a "contest links page" where they have links to all the bigger contests in one spot.
see it here ... https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-monday-november-2nd-939102
(you have to be logged into draftkings to see the contest pages)

in the contests below, i did not play in them, i'm just using them for reference
$5 double up cashed for $10
$10 double up cashed for $20
$25 double up cashed for $50
$50 double up cashed for $100
$1 one on one cashed for $6
$2 layup cashed for $12
$9 skyhook cashed for $35
$50 windmill cashed for $200
$1,060 allstar cashed for $3,000

as always, i'll state that i'm a fan of the product and i don't work for fantasycruncher, but this is great tool that can help you cash some tickets.
be patient rookies and try not to destroy your bankrolls in short periods of time.
the good scores will come with gaining knowledge and constantly learning to get better.
the moral of this story
it's simple but it's true
hey the stars might lie
but the numbers never do
i feel lucky today

Did you score 295 with just one lineup posted? Or was that your best out of many posted?

What do you think the common thread is between the top lineup scorers in DKS NFL? I've created a list of top performers and frequency of cashing and I can't believe it's luck. There is a common thread, just havent put my finger on it. Several of the top performers follow FC on twitter and they are being followed and RT/mentioned by FC. Willing to try anything, but doing 100hr of research doesnt seem to be working!

What's really hard about this game is that unlike poker, you can't prove that your strategy is good strategy. With poker, you can more or less calculate the %chance of winning and losing of every play, and if you lose, you can chalk it up to bad luck. With dfs, it's extremely hard to tell whether you have a bad system or you have bad luck. What I do know, is that players are much better with an optimizer than without. Whether or not that's good enough to beat the rake, we'll see how quickly we go out of business ;). Almost 1 year strong!