This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Lineup Cruncher Rewind error-NFL

A 'bug' that I have noticed is that when using the Rewind feature[Fanduel], is that it will give me a actual score of the players in my pool, but when I choose to run the highest averages under the same pool, it will tell me that they don't fit under the salary cap or that I have too many people locked when I don't have any.

It just provided me xxx number of actual scores that fit under the cap, but now it can't produce any teams when run under highest averages.

Any thoughts?

I cannot reproduce the error at the moment. Can you tell me a little more about any additional settings you may have changed, or what players are in your pool? Can anyone else chime in if they have had this issue?

Thanks for the followup, I'll include the players. I've run the actual score on them, and it easily does 50 teams no problem.
But a error pops up when I try highest average. The highest ceiling worked no problem. I haven't changed the advanced settings and only the Thursday game is removed and no player locks. This rewind was for Week 5, Fanduel. Also, my projections works, as does FC projections and highest floor.

Julio Jones
Jamaal Charles
Odell Beckham jr
Le'veon Bell
Tom Brady
Antonio Brown
Randall Cobb
Keenan Allen
Emmanuel Sanders
Julian Edelman
Eddie Lacy
Devonta Freeman
Phillip Rivers
Larry Fitzgerald
Justin Forsett
Jeremy Maclin
Dion Lewis
TJ Yeldon
Doug Martin
Allen Robinson
Antonio Gates TE
Stephen Gostkowski K
Green Bay Def

I can tell you why without even testing, we are using 2015 Averages, and as of last week Antonio Gates (who was suspended the first 4 weeks of the season) did not have an average. Since he is your only TE listed, and you need a TE, it failed.

Doh, I'm a dummy. Thanks for clarifying