This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: missing washington redskin rb chris thompson

i don't see a projection for RB Chris Thompson of the Washington redskins

He has a projected score of 0. You can put in a projection from the player manager or lower your threshold in your account profile. I think the player manager option is better because it doesn't add all the 0 projection players to your pool.

That's funny for a guy who's had at least 1pt in every game this season and double digit points weeks 3 and 4 and turning into the clear cut 3rd down back for Washington.

I just took a look at him out of curiosity now myself.

He is 5100 on FD, but only 3300 on DK. He might be viable on DK, but I certainly would not play him on FD at that price. Thats just my own personal opinion though. Maybe hes the sleeper from the DK commercial that your uncle is trying to tell you about?

Maybe we should start a sleepers thread to help others out? Either way, I will be interested to see how he performs this week.

Thanks to his receiving opportunities he scored some fantasy points, but Washington's backfield is a hot mess right now as a three headed monster, and by monster I mean dumpster fire.

We typically go pretty conservative with our projections, players that play a low number of snaps will typically be under your threshold. It's not that you shouldn't play them, we just feel uncomfortable giving them a playable projection. This is more because of the blowback we will receive if we over-project fringe players. We leave that up to you guys because you guys will dig in deeper with your research.