This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: monday cincy/washington game not listed for DK?

from 2:45 eastern to lock at 3:05 i couldn't get anything to make the game show up.
wanted scherzer and maybe a value play for the "all day" draftkings slate.
did i miss something?

also, i can't get the lineup rewind for 9/27 on DK baseball to select player.
all player boxes show up as unchecked and if you hit "select all" it doesn't do anything for me.

maybe my computer needs an exorcism.

It is not your fault, this one is 100% on us. I am not a developer so I could not fix the issue. Send us a support e-mail and I will set you up with a free month to compensate for our screw up. Once again, we are extremely sorry.

Edit: also for future reference. There are weird ways to work around that will not be 100% the same but similar. What you can do is lock in another pitcher(or player at same position) of same or lower cost, lower the max salary restriction to account for the difference and run the cruncher. The only issue is that this screws up with the batter vs hitter option unless you pick another pitcher from the same team. Then it should work exactly the same! You shouldn't have to do this but it is a solution that you can use if we have another screw up. We hate being the sole reason for our customers not being able to make the lineup they want.

It happened to me as well today, as well as a week ago. I sent an email last week with no response and also today. Theres a glitch on tonight as well. I could not find Schwarber, or Ortiz in the players, both of which i want to filter into my lineups. I have been a member for a while and I don't always have time to do the research.