This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Triple LIKE!

I see that the like feature has been implemented. Is there a bried explanation of how it works. Especially since I noticed you can "Like x3" a player.

Thanks guys for the great work! :)

yeah, if you triple like, the player is 3x as likely to be put into your lineup! :-D

So, the way the thumbs work is it adjusts the projections 8% at a time, so 3 thumbs down would make a players projection 24% less, 3 thumbs up would make it 24% higher. We are going to work out a way to maintain your likes across days/devices. Hope you triple like it!! lol.

182, 176 & 157 tonight and draftkings :) It was a good evening. I also saw the NFL week one setup. Looking better and better!

Does the thumbs up/down only apply to FC projections or does it also impact "my projections" when you bulk import?

Does the thumbs up/down only apply to FC projections or does it also impact "my projections" when you bulk import?

It also will impact your projections, as well as if you calculate by floor/ceiling/average. During the calculation what happens is it gives the player a boost or reduction by +/- 8% * thumbs. eg. 2 thumbs down: -8% * 2 = -16%