This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: dk mlb

The lineups it's giving me all have 11 players but dk obviously only uses 10 players for their mlb lineups.

Not sure if you are the same person that emailed support. If you are not, we had another user with this problem, they cleared their cache and all was normal. If you continue to have the issue, please email support and we will get it resolved.

Yeah, that was me, all good now. Thanks again.

Just cleared my cache and am also still getting 11 players listed. I tried from my desktop computer as well as from my phone and am encountering the same problem for both. Just emailed support about it.

are all players now in the pool?

Just cleared my cache and am also still getting 11 players listed. I tried from my desktop computer as well as from my phone and am encountering the same problem for both. Just emailed support about it.

We had an issue with the relief pitchers being listed as RP, instead of P, which allowed them to be put into the lineups as well, giving you 11 players. This has been corrected and should not be a problem in the future.

are all players now in the pool?

Most, I hope :-) We are getting the last few quirks worked out with matching all the different data feeds, so it should be fairly solid now. We did miss Philip Gosselin today I know, we didnt have his alias Phil Gosselin listed which caused the problem.