This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DFS is for serious players only

I must admit I am shocked at all the vile comments here and on reddit about the update issue this weekend. Some folks need to chill out. Dont even talk about this is a paid service. For .40cents a day you wanna ask for a free month, but when this site wins you money not even a shout out on twitter?!?!?!

So ATL rested their entire squad again is not news, it is a common occurrence over the last month. when the news came out first thing I thought is: Lots of great value to help build monster lineups. Then as I went to build my lineups I noticed all major sites were tardy with their updated projections (including bball monster and rotogrinders).

The next thing that popped into my head was more than 50% of players today will not have the projections and will scramble to alter their lineups to either remote ATL starters or to include the backups inefficiently. Serious DFS players immediately saw $$$ signs.

Just like when Kevin MArtin was a late scratch and 80% of lineups had him on their roster I knew this would be DFS gold.

Simple fix. you can either use the per36 values for the projections for the 5 or 6 players or the 90th percentile of ceiling scores for the season to easily put your own decent projections into cruncher. Thats what I did and even though they projections were not perfect. FC easily crunched lineups with Schroder, Muscalla, Bazemore and Brand in almost all of them. I entered said lineups and had a wonderful evening.

It irks me when people blame the hammer for the nail going in crooked. Are you going to take the tool back to the store or work on your technique? If you are serious about DFS then get with the program and stop looking for avenues to blame the tools.

Thanks. Just remember its the irate customers who are the loudest. We have quite a few that I am sure had no issues whatsoever, but you wont hear from them and that is just fine with us. We do appreciate the vocal support as well though it is nice knowing someone appreciates the work we put in. Im happy to hear you crushed it over the weekend, lets keep it going into MLB season!

Well said!! Well Said!! I've been amused at all the complaints.......keep up the good work FC....you are doing an amazing job!