This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Please include a minutes projection column

Hi guys, I love that you support the ability to copy projection data for those of us who like to do our own tweaking of the data. I would LOVE to see you guys offer a MINUTES PROJECTED column, as that's a pretty key component of building projections It would be very helpful for me to be able to compare your minutes with mine, possibly to aggregate them, etc. Please consider adding it before the NBA season get's too much later? :)

Even if it's average minutes played per game that would be extremely helpful. Great site!

I certainly wouldn't object to including a minutes per game stat, but that can be grabbed elsewhere pretty easily. But some of us here like to aggregate projections, and I'd really like to aggregate projected minutes as well. BM, for example, lists their projected minutes, and I'd love to see FC do the same.

I would second that request. Would love to see the projected minutes being used in the projections.