This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: "Incorrect player position header for sport" - DK

Created my 20 lineups for the 03/31/2019 DK Showdown for the MEM vs LAC game.

Later that day I wanted to run the optimizer again with my settings since injuries changed. Once ran I wanted to export the CSV to DK to update my 20 entries.

Here is my step by step process:

- Run optimizer with settings chosen.
- Export lineups for the 03/31 MEM vs LAC game.
- Saved file to desktop with new file name.
- Opened DK website
- Clicked "Lineups" tab
- Selected "Edit Entries" tab
- Next to the "Upload Entries" text I clicked "Upload CSV"
- Error received was "Incorrect player position header for sport."

Not really sure where I went wrong. I was wanting to use this method to edit my 20 entries in bulk. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm wanting to get this option down in case I need to make last minute swaps if I am limited on time before my game begins. Last minute coach decisions...etc.

The CSV produced by FC does not know about what contest entries you have entered. In order to edit existing lineups on Draftkings, you need to copy the lineups from the FC produced CSV file, over the lineups you currently have in the Draftkings Edit Lineups CSV file.

This will require you opening both CSVs in Excel / Google Sheets or some other program to edit the lineups. Here is a video of how to do it:

The CSV produced by FC does not know about what contest entries you have entered. In order to edit existing lineups on Draftkings, you need to copy the lineups from the FC produced CSV file, over the lineups you currently have in the Draftkings Edit Lineups CSV file.

This will require you opening both CSVs in Excel / Google Sheets or some other program to edit the lineups. Here is a video of how to do it:

Oh wow that's a lot easier than I thought it would be! Thanks for the video tutorial and help! Good luck in DFS!