This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: 2 Questions

What's up FC guys, keep up the great work!

2 quick questions for you. First, now that CFB is back, do you guys plan on offering it, and if so, do we think in time for the start of the season?

Other question I have. For a sport like baseball, where I am stacking different teams. I usually have to run a seperate crunch for each team I am stacking. Is there anyway I can get all my crunches combined, so I can just export 1 csv with all my lineups for easy cut and paste onto my entries csv page?

Keep up the great work. Your "group" feature and being able to tell the crunch to choose X amount of players from a group is an amazing feature. Keeps you guys ahead of the competition.

KD

To answer your first question we are working on it but there is no ETA. As for your second question you can merge your Crunches after running them by hitting the checkbox on select lineups then select move to whatever Crunch you want to merge with.

We are going to try to add CFB however I don’t think it will be ready to start the season. I am busy with some big code changes leading into the NFL season. Some really next level stuff you guys will love!

You can move lineups from one crunch to another, and then export them all as one list. After you create a second crunch, you have the option at the top under select lineups to either copy or move the lineups to another tab. It’s not a perfect system and something I will be improving in the future, but it does work to accomplish what you are looking to do.

For the groups, one thing maybe people may or may not realize is that in any group you can set a “key” player (hover over the player name after they have been added to the group) and then use this key player to control the group. For example you can set Odell Beckham as a key player and have Eli Manning in the group as well. And then you can make the rule IF Odell is used, then use Eli. Or you can set the opposite type of rule, if you use X player never use thes players. Etc etc etc. Glad to hear you like it.

I guess the good thing about everyone copying FC is that it keeps me pushing forward, looking forward to the next updates!

For the groups, one thing maybe people may or may not realize is that in any group you can set a “key” player (hover over the player name after they have been added to the group) and then use this key player to control the group. For example you can set Odell Beckham as a key player and have Eli Manning in the group as well. And then you can make the rule IF Odell is used, then use Eli. Or you can set the opposite type of rule, if you use X player never use these players. Etc etc etc. Glad to hear you like it.

I was just going to ask about this, glad you brought it up. As for groups, we can assign a key player, but I would like to see multiple key players. This is most useful with Baseball, so something to consider for next year. Here's how it would work. Let's say you want to 4 stack, but you only want to stack a specific piece of the order. For example, top of the order, or bottom of the order.

You could set key players being If Player A or Player B or Player C or Player D is selected, then also Select Player A and Player B and Player C and Player D.

You could do this now by making a ton of groups, but it would be much quicker if you could do it all in one. This would allow your to target exact micro stacks.