This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: MLB Showdown - Pitchers

Hello,

I'm new to the product so please forgive me if the mistake is on my end but when I am trying to make MLB Showdown lineups, pitchers are not included in top projected lineups. When I attempt to lock a pitcher I get a Player Issue error that reads:

"Could not find any teams under the salary cap with the selected players.

You may not have enough players selected or you may have too many players locked."

I was curious if this was an error on your end or if I am doing something incorrectly.

In advanced settings for MLB there is an option to allow players facing your pitcher. By default it is set to 0 hitters facing your pitcher. If you want to build lineups for Showdown and have a pitcher used, you would then need to have at minimum 1 hitter facing your pitcher due to the rules that DK has about using players from both teams. If you wanted to use both starting pitchers in a lineup, you can set this setting to 3 players facing the pitcher.

For Showdown in advanced settings you would need to allow at least one hitter vs pitcher to produce a lineup with a pitcher in it. If you wanted both pitchers that number would need to be at least 3.