This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Fantasy Cruncher has been a blast!

I have to say I'm glad that these guys are going premium with their content. It's obviously a lot of work, and I think it's a good decision for the long-term health of the site. In saying that, I will not be subscribing to the premium content. I've gotten plenty of enjoyment from the site over the last month or so, but I'm a very small fish in the DFS world. Although I do play every day if I can, I don't typically wager more than $3 - $5 per night. It's funny really. I joined FanDuel 3 months ago with $25, played almost every night since, and I'm still sitting here with $24. That's a lot of bang for the buck, and has been a lot of fun for me.

I don't play enough, or win enough to cover $13 per month for the premium service. Haha. And let me say this, I ABSOLUTELY believe it's worth every single cent. I wish all of you guys the best of luck, and I still plan on lurking around the forums from time to time.

***Edit***
After spending yesterday trying to get my lineups without these tools, I elected to go premium. I've just gotten used to using the tools here, and even though I don't play much, it's still worth it to me. It's just not worth the hassle of trying to formulate a new way of constructing my lineups.

This is a really great post! Thank you! I just hope everyone knows how much sweat and effort goes into this. I started this months ago because it was something I wanted for myself as I found it incredibly frustrating trying to build lineups that fit under the salary cap and where I liked everyone in the lineup. This has grown and grown since then and I intend to keep up the work going forward because I see the potential to make this even more useful.

I want to personally thank you, I have applied a lifetime discount to your account for as long as you are a member. This will change your subscription amount to $8.95. I have also added a free month to your trial period.

I sincerely thank you.

David Stetler

Excellent response.

I hope Atomicdog considers that discount. (And if he doesn't.....cough cough)

:)

EDIT: I see he went with the service...nvm and carry on.

Let's win some games!

This is a really great post! Thank you! I just hope everyone knows how much sweat and effort goes into this. I started this months ago because it was something I wanted for myself as I found it incredibly frustrating trying to build lineups that fit under the salary cap and where I liked everyone in the lineup. This has grown and grown since then and I intend to keep up the work going forward because I see the potential to make this even more useful.

I want to personally thank you, I have applied a lifetime discount to your account for as long as you are a member. This will change your subscription amount to $8.95. I have also added a free month to your trial period.

I sincerely thank you.

David Stetler

I sincerely appreciate that David. These tools are invaluable to me now that I've gotten used to them, and in no way could I see myself working on lineups without them. One day of trying taught me that. Thanks again, and I'll be here putting these tools to good use.

I sincerely thank you.

David Stetler

Hey Dave,

I had to renew at the $12.95 rate this morning. It's not a big deal at all, just an FYI that the discount & free month didn't take effect.

Classy move! Keep up the good work!

I sincerely thank you.

David Stetler