This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Site Down

Why was the site down all afternoon today? It was not even accessible from 2 PM EST- 7 PM EST.

Same for me also

sadly it's happened before, but a lot of us longtime users treat it like a bad girlfriend.
sure it breaks your heart and crushes your dreams when it happens, but you love her, so you keep coming back for more and hope it doesn't happen again.

sadly it's happened before, but a lot of us longtime users treat it like a bad girlfriend.
sure it breaks your heart and crushes your dreams when it happens, but you love her, so you keep coming back for more and hope it doesn't happen again.

This is kinda how we have felt with our webhost as well. Our current webhost is great when it is working, but the issues today and on Christmas day have left me battered and bruised too. The issue today had to do with a network outage, not our particular server (that was online). So its not as though we could have have been paying for a better network from our service provider, it is what it is. The only remedy from this for us is to switch to a new host, and I am in the process of setting that up now.

Whatever needs to happen to prevent this stuff from occurring anymore please do so. Reliability is a huge thing in this field and if we can't rely a service being accessible every day, there is no reason to pay for that service.