This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Export to FanDuel - FIXED

One thing I noticed when exporting multiple lineups to FD the other day - it exports the last lineups first. In other words, if I create 50 lineups, the first lineup I export will be lineup #50, and the last #1. It really should export the top lineup first. This becomes a problem if you are close to the entry limit for a particular slate and don't realize it.

I second this... as yesterday was close to lineup lock and could only import the bottom 30 lineups and failed to import my highest producing one (#2 lineup) . Would love to see it start from the top.

I third this, and I add that after each upload on the failed imports should be checked. So, in this example, only the top 30 lineups successfully export, but you can then resubmit the bottom 20 lineups without having to re-select them (or de-select the ones successfully imported). If it's >15 minutes before lock you could easily get the remaining 20 lineups imported as people cancel their entries.

i fourth this.

also:

if i run cruncher, and export a bunch of line ups, make some tweaks and run cruncher again, is there a way to show which of the new line ups have already been exported? i have to keep two tabs open to check and it's time consuming.

Is this something that can be switched? Uploading from the correct order of #1 to last?

Tonight for example, I decided last minute to enter some lineups. Unfortunately I waited to long and only 5 out of my 25 lineups was able to get in in time. However, it was my bottom 5, something I definitely would not have preferred.

Yes, it was my fault for waiting to long. However, it seems like this is an easy fix, no?

This has been corrected and will now export in the correct order.