This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: crushing it in the t-shirt contest

you can't win if the contest doesn't fill because it won't exist after "lock"
i may or may not have been crushing it, but no one can tell now.

Ah that explains why I couldn't find it..lol...

I play FD full time and forgot what my lineup was over on DK

I'm sure I got 75th

Sorry about this, I will be posting them earlier. Its weird that DK cancels these contests. They are free!

so the sunday night NFL t-shirt contest is about 35 people short with less than 9 hours until lock.
as a gambler (errr... skill based game player) i'm thinking this goes under the 100 entries and doesn't fill again.
i'm hoping it does, but maybe next time just make it a 50 person contest and ask for screen names to be emailed to you.
draftkings lets you invite people using screen names without having to spam everyone's email in-box.
if you get 35 screen names make it a 50 person tournament. if you only get 22 screen names, make it a 35 person tournament.
i make a 25 person free hockey league almost every single night on draftkings so i can track my "experimental" hockey line-ups that i watch for 20 consecutive days.
those 25 person free leagues fill every time. partly because people see it, know it'll fill and select that league over joe schmoes.

i'm thinking of doing a fans of fantasy cruncher holiday hockey grind-down.
compete for 6 nights in december and keep accumulating scores to see who's the best hockey grinder.
tuesday the 8th & thursday the 10th
tuesday the 15th & thursday the 17th
chop it down to the top 15 players based on accumulated points, then they play...
tuesday the 22nd. no games on the 24th
and tuesday the 29th to crown the champion.
all scores keep accumulating thru the 29th.

pretty much for bragging rights and no cash or prizes. (if cruncher wants to throw in a t-shirt, that's up to them)
you will be able to see who's consistently good at hockey and maybe reverse engineer their lineups to make you a better player.
anyway, i thought it'd be fun to improve hockey visibility and get some of that "football's almost over - now what?" money over to the hockey side.
draftkings has "smack talk' sections on their tournament pages and i'll accidentally post '"see tournament standings on fantasycruncher.com"
(i don't think that violates draftkings terms of service) i said i'll post accidentally.
i'm going to post the hockey thing in another thread monday morning after i think about it some more and get some feedback on here.

have a great day and fill up that football tournament.

Speaking of the t-shirt contest - can you make it so that once I click the little X in the blue announcement box that it doesn't keep showing up every time?

ohhhh so close this time.
90 out of 100 entries... cancelled again.
maybe next time.

late sunday update...
171.56 with 2 players left on monday. is that any good at all since i don't play football hardly ever?