This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Unique Player Feature

First off, I want to applaud you guys for the hard work and continued adjustments to the software.

I will say however, that I think this most recent adjustment, the "Unique Player" adjustment, will make this tool less reliable.

Looking back at some of the "default" projected lineups, from 12/29 and other days for NBA, the results generated when I started playing around with the new Unique Player feature took a serious hit...

If your going to have a Unique Player Option, that is fine, but, I think we should be able to use the "Default" option as well...

Thanks again for your hard work, I love the tool
Cg

The default option is 1 unique player, this is what it has always been. Basically, if you dont have at least 1 unique player, then you would get 10 of the exact same lineup.

also, the unique lineup option is more geared towards if you are looking to put multiple lineups into a GPP and you want to make them a little more diverse.

Makese sense to try and diversify your lineups.

However, I just ran the rewind for 12/29 on the Default with 1 Unique Player selected and my results are MUCH different than they were when I ran them earlier this morning without the new feature... The update time is the same, and I didn't lock or exclude any players.

Just trying to understand how the lineups generated are different from earlier today.

Nevermind,

You're right, 1 player is the default.

Thanks for the info

Nevermind,

Thanks for the info

So is all good on the 29th?

Nevermind,

Thanks for the info

So is all good on the 29th?[/quote]

I'm stupid, I was looking at the 28th lol

You guys CRUSHED IT on the 28th... I got some really high scores, and I was pissed when I didn't see them in the rewind... But I was on the wrong day lol