This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: AVG Minutes

First of all want to say that this is a great tool, just found it a couple a days ago! But for a feature request I would love to be able to see the average minutes that a player is getting for NBA. The more minutes, the more opportunity to score points, so I rely on this quite a bit and I am sure most other people do as well.

I can probably add that in, we already show the minutes per game in the stat window, so an avg wouldn't be too difficult. I am planning on adding a new feature soon that will allow you to pick and choose a few different columns as each user sees fit. This will probably be in that update.

Also, out of my own curiosity, how did you find the site?

Found you guys on Google. Thanks for helping me with my dfs plays. I'm sure you have a lot going on. But just wanted to ask would you be interested into doing mlb?

Awesome. Yeah, we will be providing tools for MLB as well when the 2015 rolls around.

I can probably add that in, we already show the minutes per game in the stat window, so an avg wouldn't be too difficult. I am planning on adding a new feature soon that will allow you to pick and choose a few different columns as each user sees fit. This will probably be in that update.

I found you guys on reddit in the DFS sub

Will these columns be sortable as well? You mean choose average mins column, a projections, etc. Just to be able to see what the user wants to see?

If so that is an awesome update

Will these columns be sortable as well? You mean choose average mins column, a projections, etc. Just to be able to see what the user wants to see?

If so that is an awesome update[/quote]

Yes, so you can chose from a bunch of columns just the ones you want to see and yes make them sort able. One of the problems we have struggled with was how to add more data without cluttering it all up and making it overwhelming. I think this will solve the problem and allow the user more flexibility.

If so that is an awesome update[/quote]

Yes, so you can chose from a bunch of columns just the ones you want to see and yes make them sort able. One of the problems we have struggled with was how to add more data without cluttering it all up and making it overwhelming. I think this will solve the problem and allow the user more flexibility.[/quote]

It sounds like an excellent idea. Some people use different data than others.