This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Fanduel Export Not Working

Just tried multiple times to export lineups to Fanduel contest and did not work. First time 25/75 lineups exported. Next 5 trys not a single lineup exported....

Are you aware of the new FD limits that were imposed this week?

Email from Fanduel:

We wanted to make you aware of a new feature we have implemented here at FanDuel. Beginning with contests starting on Monday, November 2nd, we have instituted the following contest limits: -500 entries per contest start time at any stakes fee at or below $10 for our NFL contests. -250 entries per contest start time at any stakes fee at or below $10 for each other sport (NBA, CFB, NHL, MLB, CBB).

Our maximum limit of 5000 entries per contest game start remains. To clarify, for NFL you may create a maximum of 5000 entries, but only 500 may be at the $10 stake level or below. These limits apply across all contest types. For example if you have 400 paid entries in $5 tournaments for one contest start time, you can only enter 100 other contests (H2H, multipliers, 50/50 or other tournaments) that have entry fees equal to or lower than $10 for that same contest start time.
Thank you, The FanDuel Team.

The limits apply across contests, so if you have 250 in one NBA at $1, you cant enter any more NBA contests under $10.

I saw the email I just did not notice it was 250 entries for NBA. I thought it was 500 for all sports. Wow that is super super low. Especially for GPP players that get their lineups into all the low stakes tourneys as well. Thanks for the heads up...

FWIW, I looked closely at BCalicore's entries when he was winning in baseball so much and he rarely had more than 50 unique lineups. He ran trains a lot, which jacked the total number, but he had a low number of uniques.