This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Sliders on left resetting to 0

Whenever I change a projection on my DraftKings NBA lineup, when I click out of the MyProjections box, all the sliders reset back to 0. I suppose I can just wait till I'm done updating projections to change the sliders, but I'd rather not see players I'll be excluding with the sliders while editing projections, since it creates more work.

Minor, but something I noticed. Thanks!

We had some issues today that were fixed. This may be one of the consequences of the bugs we had earlier, can you confirm or not whether this issue has been resolved?

I see the issue, this is a bug. The sliders do recalculate, simply because for example if you set a player at lower than the lowest minimum possible you want the sliders lowest value to now reflect that number. It was not intended to reset the current slider position. I will add that to the list of bugs and will resolve soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

This has been addressed and should not reset now after making changes to the projections.