This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Automatically upload FC Lineups to DFS sites.

I was wondering if there is currently some way to automatically import or upload all of the lineups compiled by FC directly to FD or DK without having to enter 20-50 different lineups manually (which takes foooooreeeevvvver)? Is this currently something that I could do with FC, or is there another method or product that you may know of that can automate this process for me? It just sound better than spending half my day imputing lineups. Also if this isn't currently available anywhere, is there a possibility that we would be able to do this in the future using FC?

Thanks
mynus

p.s. You guys are dong a fantastic job. I really appreciate what you have created (even if i have to pay for it now j/k). I've been a loyal follower of your progress since I ran across your post on Reddit last October. I just want to say thank you and keep up the good work.

I must admit that would be sweet as it is very time consuming entering lineups. I hear this was a debate going on recently as a few top players (maxdalury, etc) are using a computer program to do this sort of thing. They call it 'scripts', I guess and they were not allowed to be used on DFS sites originally but now they have changed the rule and you're able to use them.
I just hate it when I'm at work and a player isn't going to play and I don't have time to change all my lineups, thus having a program quickly alter my lineups would be very beneficial.

Yes, this is something we have been thinking about for months and we are currently working on.

I'm definitely interested in this feature as well. Here's the relevant section from FD's TOU:

"Improper conduct includes, but is not limited to: [...]; violating any of these rules, accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated scripts or other automated means"

Whether a script used to [i]edit existing [/i]lineups would be considered "accumulating points or prizes through automated means" is not entirely clear to me. I'm sure a script could be developed that would pretty accurately emulate a human, but it would obviously have to be limited in terms of how quickly it works ... and I suppose there's a risk of forfeiting prizes won. If these sites really wanted to combat scripts they could implement a captcha of some sort, which could also be programmed around ... from my perspective what's really needed is some clarification from these sites as to whether this sort of scripting would be permitted for high-volume users.

Looks like you have something working as 00oreo00 entered 500 unique lineups in the moonshot..... Let me know if you need any more beta testers ;)