This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Draftkings MLB 4-12 Players Missing

Can't seem to find Gattis and Hanley

John Mayberry, Yasiel Puig and Victor Martinez also

Mike Olt is also not there

Why are players still missing? No Chris Carter?

A couple of those players didnt actually play today. We are working on a new way to "project" lineups that should help with the rest. The problem is that those players didnt play the previous game so they weren't in the "projected" lineups. Once a lineup was confirmed however, those players were there(unless of course they arent actually playing).

I have made a change that I hope will help, for tomorrows action, please let me know if there are any players you are looking for you cant find. Basically I changed the way we "project" a lineup. Instead of a projected lineup, we are really saying these guys are possibly in the lineup. Once the lineup is confirmed however, the little dots will go to green and any players not playing will be removed. I think this is the best way to handle the player pool. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

I think it's fine to project as you've been doing, just throw in the rest of the depth chart with a default minimum projection (0, season avg, whatever).

The problem with that soundofsilence, is that on a large slate like tomorrow, there are over 1000 players. This makes the entire site slow to a crawl, sorting and filtering become next to impossible to use. I think the best way to handle this may be to allow anyone to add in a player that we are not currently listing. Because we are catering to an entire user base, we still need FC to display all likely players each day, which I am hoping the change I just made should account for. Its hard for me to check them all, but I know you guys will let me know when there is a player you cant find.

Please let me know today if you find any players you are looking to play, or that should be listed, that are not in the list. I am hoping you don't find any obviously, but still would like to know if you do. In the mean time I will work on a way to search players not listed and add them in if needed.

That should work, Dave. I posted a few days ago that I was unable to get players added through the player manager, but hopefully your update clears up that issue.

Collin Cowgill, Jonathan Schoop and Eric Young Jr. are missing for today

Jonathan Schoop and Eric Young Jr. are missing for today

came to post this too.

I dont think Schoop is playing. We have Eric Young Jr. listed as just Eric Young. Collin Cowgill is listed.

Edit: I think Schoop is playing, but I guess his status was up in the air? Sportsdata's lineup may have been incorrect? I will look into it.