This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Questions when using LineUp Cruncher

New to the Fantasy Cruncher... Ive been using it somewhat, but by no means to the extent that it is capabIe. I watched the tutorial for usng the Lineup Cruncher. Great video. When I went back in to use the "Create Lineup" feature I am still not getting any results at the bottom of the screen. In other words like the lineups that appeared at the bottom of the screen on the tutoria, I am getting nothing. I am sure it is Operator Error just wanted some advice or maybe you can figure out what I am doing wrong...

New to the Fantasy Cruncher... Ive been using it somewhat, but by no means to the extent that it is capabIe. I watched the tutorial for usng the Lineup Cruncher. Great video. When I went back in to use the "Create Lineup" feature I am still not getting any results at the bottom of the screen. In other words like the lineups that appeared at the bottom of the screen on the tutoria, I am getting nothing. I am sure it is Operator Error just wanted some advice or maybe you can figure out what I am doing wrong...

Well, when you first go to the lineup cruncher, all the players should be selected. Just click calculate best teams and you should get the lineups spit out on the bottom. If you dont have that, then there is a problem, please let me know, or email support@fantasycruncher.com. If you do, then you can go through and start narrowing down your players by locking some in, excluding others, tweaking projections and so on. I still have a little work to do to display when there is a problem trying to produce lineups, eg. you have 3 PGs locked in, and you cant play 3 PGs.

Let me know if you have any issues, thanks for checking FC out!

Thanks for the response... I logged out... Logged back in and made sure the players weere selected and they were. I clicked on "create lineup" and nothing happens... Sorry for being a bugg... Really like to see it work...
Thanks

Thanks for the response... I logged out... Logged back in and made sure the players weere selected and they were. I clicked on "create lineup" and nothing happens... Sorry for being a bugg... Really like to see it work...
Thanks

Do you have javascript disabled? What browser are you using?