This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: using NHL all star game data is kinda stupid

i guess because you could play draftkings hockey on all star day, that it becomes part of the data process.
playing 3 on 3 hockey in an all star game is not the same as 5 on 5 where defense actually exists.
i started finding numbers that don't add up this week and couldn't figure it out until i noticed in the 10 game log under each player on draftkings.
that gets loaded into the fantasy-cruncher data also because that's the statistical feed you guys are hooked up with.
i'm finding some guys are way over-rated and assuming that their salary dollar number has increased when it really shouldn't.

this is almost as much fun as when the trade deadline in baseball happens and a pitcher goes from 13 home game stats and 10 away stats to suddenly show up after the trade with 22 away game stats and the team he got traded to now becomes his one "home" start because he played there as the road pitcher earlier in the season.
oh the joys of being a stat geek. ya gotta love it.

drive safe on super sunday... peace

You are right. It is gone now.